Merrick Pet Food Grain-Free Real Chicken Canned Food 12 pk/12.7 oz


Merrick’s Grain-Free 96% Recipes provide your dog with quality protein, healthy fats, and all the vitamins and minerals needed for complete nutrition. It’s free of grains with 96% real meat. The other 4% is made with wholesome ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals added for your dog’s best health.