Acana Free Run Poultry Dog Food
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken liver, chicken fat, catfish meal, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), eggs, fish oil, Natural chicken flavor, chicken heart, pea starch, salt, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin, folic acid, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3475 kcal/kg (396 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA Free-Run Poultry Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.) 29%
- Crude fat (min.) 17%
- Crude fiber (max.) 6%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Ash (max.) 7%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 23%
- Sugars (max.) 2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- Calcium (min.) 1.2%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.5%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 800mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.