Essence LIR Dog Kibble

$16.99

Essence Limited Ingredient Recipe dog food follows a clean and simple philosophy. These formulas use two protein sources, two meals, and two sources of fiber. The animal protein found within this food helps to build...

Essence Limited Ingredient Recipe dog food follows a clean and simple philosophy. These formulas use two protein sources, two meals, and two sources of fiber. The animal protein found within this food helps to build powerful muscles, strong bones, and healthy bodily functions. These recipes provide at least 85% animal protein and the rest of the 15% are other wholesome ingredients to fuel your furry friend's daily lives. 

Landfowl recipe- Made with turkey and turkey/chicken meal. 

Ocean recipe- Made with herring and whitefish. Contains natural omega fatty acids from the fish found within that helps create a healthy skin and coat. 

Ranch Recipe- Made with lamb and pork.